GitHub action for TeXLive running on all 3 main OSes

Jacques Menu imj-muzhic at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 28 20:05:29 CET 2024

Hello Norbert,

Thanks for your answer.

What I’d like to do is to run pdflatex on various .tex files containing documentation for my library, so as to have them in PDF format packed with the binaries, ready for distribution.
I can’t push these PDF files from my workstation, since GitHub is not meant for that.

Since I use actions only at a very basic level to run cmake, what is my best course of action?
See https://github.com/jacques-menu/musicformats/blob/master/.github/workflows/build-macos-artifact.yml for example.

Thanks for your time!

J. Menu