GitHub action for TeXLive running on all 3 main OSes

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu Mar 28 17:36:59 CET 2024

> Where can I find such an action? The only ones I’ve found only run on Linux.

Not sure what you want, but the installer repo does installation tests
on all three archs, the github workflow definition is here:

https://github.com/TeX-Live/installer/blob/master/.github/workflows/ci.yml

The same directory contains the profile files used for installation.

Norbert

arXiv / Cornell University   +   IFMGA Guide   +   TU Wien  +  TeX Live