tlcritical testing for certificates

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Sun Jan 14 02:33:37 CET 2024

Hi Herb, hi Adam

> Started up TLU and go a listing of all the updates, including newcomputermodern (21MB). Installed the tlmgr from tlcritical as Adam instructed. Installed all the updates using the updated tlmgr through TLU. Just to check I re-started TLU and got a listing for an infra update and that the installed version is newer than the update(!). I see no way to get by that do just re-installed tlmgr (Actions->Reinstall TeX Live Manager) and restarting TLU go the No Updates message as expected.

Hmmm, can you send me the logs. At which state it says that?

I am not sure I remember how TLU works, but if it does
	tlmgr --repository ..../tlcritical ...
then this will currently fail. I just pushed a fix for that.

Herb, I am not sure you have the logs or the exact calling sequence that
happened, but it would be good if you could send me that. From the above
explanation I cannot determine what has happened.

Best regards

Norbert

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live