EPS CONVERTED TO PDF ISSUE

SUPRIYA MANDAL anisupriya2002 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:46:21 CET 2024

On using latex doc. Tex it is compiling but when pdflatex document name.
Tex is used and the tex file contains eps images then pdflatex compilation
is done then it says that eps converted to pdf not found. In latex guide
book it is only written latex only compiles eps images then why eps
converted to pdf?

Thank you
SUPRIYA MANDAL