Upgrade failure and corrupted installation ?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:02:55 CEST 2023

Hello,

if I had an array of computers, I would choose another scenario. There
are several possibilities:

1. Make a TL server, i.e. the installaton will be on one computer only
and shared as read/only via nfs or davfs or whatever. Other computers
will just mount it and set PATH. You will maintain one computer only.

2. Use rsync to make a copy of tlnet and then run tlmgr using your
local repository

3. Maintain only one computer and then use rsync to update other
computer. This method is quite cumbersome so the previous method
should probably be preserved.

Zdeněk Wagner
https://www.zdenek-wagner.eu/

st 30. 8. 2023 v 10:32 odesílatel Yann Salmon via tex-live