[tldoc] suggestions for the doc section 3.4.5 context lmtx and mkiv

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 26 17:27:00 CET 2023

On 2/26/2023 3:02 PM, Carlos wrote:

> That's the question.
if it's about wrting some cache path it's not different between latex
and context (using luatex) as both need it for fonts, so i'd expect
complaints by latex users too then ... we run over a list till one is
found that is writable (but maybe latex does something different)

anyway, i never heard of users not being able to install due to
permissions, but I have no spare machine to test texlive now (apart from
having admin / root permnissions on every system i have, so unlikely to
run into it either)

Hans