[tldoc] suggestions for the doc section 3.4.5 context lmtx and mkiv

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Feb 26 01:01:25 CET 2023

    What do tlmgr and install-tl have anything to do with ConTeXt?

Context is a package (and collection and scheme) in TeX Live. It's
installed by install-tl and updated (in the unlikely event of updates)
by tlmgr. Both install-tl and tlmgr run (both of) the commands stated
when the context package is installed/updated.

    Wouldn't be an enhancement for ConTeXt users the addition of an mtxrun
    --autogenerate --script context filename in that section

I admit I didn't understand Hans' comment. "In an editor one can
configure"? Configure to run when, how, what, where? How does this
relate to TL? I don't think it does?

Siep wrote most of the current text for the context section. If she
has thoughts on any changes after seeing your messages, I'm sure she
will speak up :). --thanks, karl.