KPathSea bindings for Java

Deyan Ginev deyan.ginev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 23:49:16 CEST 2024

Hi Karl and Erik,

"jk" is very commonly used to abbreviate "joke" in the English speaking
world, and would be a rather unfortunate prefix.

I completely agree that a wrapper over kpathsea should include the original
library name fully, having created a "rust-kpathsea" myself.

How about just adding a "java-" prefix or "-java" sufix? Or if "4j" is
considered most javaesque, "kpathsea4j" should be fine as well.

Greetings,
Deyan