[OS X TeX] TL2024

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 16 07:29:57 CET 2024

Am 15.03.24 um 23:20 schrieb Karl Berry:

> P.S. This is a separate topic from the bug above, but I wish mktexlsr.pl
> either behaved correctly or did not exist. Do you happen to have a
> comparison at hand showing the files that mktexlsr.pl missed?

here are the lists of mktexlsr and mktexlsr.pl

Herbert

first the correct start of ls-R in texmf-local (with link to mktexlsr):

voss >head -20 /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/ls-R
% ls-R -- filename database for kpathsea; do not change this line.
./:
bibtex
doc
dvipdfmx
dvips
fonts
ls-R
makeindex
metapost
scripts
source
src
tex
tlpkg
vtex
web2c

./bibtex:
bib

and the same with a link to mktexlsr.pl

voss >head -20 /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/ls-R
% ls-R -- filename database for kpathsea; do not change this line.

./:
.:
src
ls-R