How to install tlgpg

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jan 21 22:42:11 CET 2024

Adam, Angelo - I'm sorry, it was my mistake. The tlcritical->tlnet push
that I had intended several days ago never happened. It should happen
tonight.

The resulting version, what's in svn now, is
tlmgr revision 69413 (2024-01-13 14:43:25 -0800)

However, Adam, I can't quite understand why you would be getting the
error using the tlmgr from tlcritical (please check the version). Can
you enable debugging? When updating tlgpg, you should see a message
like:

   "Remote database does not contain the texlive-scripts package,
    skipping version consistency check"

Thanks,
karl