tl24 pretest

Vít Starý Novotný witiko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 10:23:00 CET 2024

Dear list,

Is TeX Live 2023 still updated from CTAN or do all CTAN updates continue
only in TeX Live 2024 pretest?
If TeX Live 2023 is still updated from CTAN, when is TeX Live 2023
scheduled to be frozen and all updates are only applied to TeX Live 2024
(pretest)?
I could not find this information either in the list or on
https://www.tug.org/texlive/.
I would like to release Markdown 3 on CTAN only after TeX Live 2023 has
been frozen.

Best,
Vit