tl24 pretest: bug report

Ven. Pandita (Burma) ashinpan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:22:27 CET 2024

I do have ls-R in texmf-local. Just to be sure, I remove it, run mktexlsr
again, and check to see the new ls-R file in that folder. In spite of all
this, biblatex in texmf-local still refuses to show up.

Thanking in advance,

Ven. Pandita (Burma)

--
Ven. Pandita (Burma)

Postgraduate Institute of Pali and Buddhist Studies,
University of Kelaniya,
Sri Lanka