Request for LaTeX Code Assistance for Research Paper

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 12:19:42 CEST 2023

Hi Mian

You wrote:

> To facilitate your assistance, I can provide a sample solution that I have
> found as a reference. By analyzing this sample, you may be able to create
> LaTeX code that can address my specific challenges effectively.

The arXiv provides source for all its LaTeX papers. I suggest you find a
paper on www.arxiv.org whose formatting is similar to what you wish to
achieve. You may at least find a paper with similar tables.

The arxiv does not have chemistry papers as such, but does have chemical
physics.  Here's some URLs to get you started on this search.

https://arxiv.org/list/physics.chem-ph/recent
https://arxiv.org/abs/2310.12535
https://arxiv.org/format/2310.12535
https://arxiv.org/e-print/2310.12535

Reverse engineering the style sources from a PDF is a professional service,
for which payment could reasonably be asked for. However, note that at
https://doceng.org/doceng2023 there was a relevant paper:
Automatically Inferring the Document Class of a Scientific Article
Antoine Gauquier, Pierre Senellart
https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3573128.3604894

I hope some of this helps you.

with kind regards