Request for LaTeX Code Assistance for Research Paper

Alois Steindl Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Oct 21 20:51:48 CEST 2023

Hello,
TeXLive contains already a lot of documentation; as a first try just
open the html files in the texlive/2023 directory.
You might want to search for biblatex, the array package, and pgf/tikz.
There is a very comprehensive book available: The Latex Companion, 3rd
Edition: Part II
by Frank Mittelbach and Ulrike Fischer.
It isn't really cheap, but it contains the answers to all your questions
and much more. Maybe you find a previous version in your school's library.
Good luck
Alois