Request for LaTeX Code Assistance for Research Paper

Mian Khalid Rehman mkhalidrehman77 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 08:11:58 CEST 2023

Dear Tex Live Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with
a challenging task related to the formatting and style of a research paper.
I have been working diligently on my project for a considerable amount of
time but have encountered persistent difficulties in achieving the desired
formatting and appearance using LaTeX. I have come to realize that I need
professional guidance to overcome these obstacles.

The primary concerns I am facing involve two distinct issues in my research
paper. I would greatly appreciate your help in addressing these matters. I
am confident that your expertise in LaTeX can provide valuable solutions to
the challenges I am currently experiencing.

*Problem 1: Formatting Complex Tables*
One of the main issues I am facing involves the proper formatting of
complex tables. My research paper contains tables with various
complexities, including merged cells, multi-row headers, and intricate
column structures. These tables are essential to presenting the research
findings, and I am struggling to make them look professional and coherent
within the document.

*Problem 2: Citation and Bibliography Styles*
The second issue pertains to citation and bibliography styles. I need to
adhere to specific citation and reference style guidelines for my research
paper, which includes using a non-standard bibliography style. Despite my
efforts, I have been unable to configure LaTeX to generate citations and
references according to these requirements.

Additionally, I am having difficulty in creating graphs and charts for my
research paper. I have attempted to write Python code to generate these
visual aids, but I continuously encounter errors that I am unable to
resolve.

To facilitate your assistance, I can provide a sample solution that I have
found as a reference. By analyzing this sample, you may be able to create
LaTeX code that can address my specific challenges effectively.

Your support and expertise in these areas would be of immense help, as they
are crucial for the successful completion of my research paper. I
understand the complexity of these problems and the time and effort
required to develop solutions.

I am open to any specific instructions or guidelines you may need from me
to provide a solution, and I am ready to provide the necessary details and
materials for your assistance.

Thank you for considering my request, and I eagerly await your response.
Your expertise is highly regarded, and I am confident that your assistance
will make a substantial difference in the quality and presentation of my
research paper.

Warm regards,
Mian Muhammad Khalid Rehman