Installation Query

Mian Khalid Rehman mkhalidrehman77 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 07:45:15 CEST 2023

Dear TeX Live Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I recently downloaded TeX Live for the
first time on my Dell Laptop running Windows 10 using the installer from
the following link: "
https://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/install-tl-windows.exe".
After the installation, a complete file was created on my laptop, and I
have attached screenshots of the file for your reference.

As a first-time user, I would greatly appreciate your assistance in
providing a step-by-step guide on how to use this application. I am
specifically interested in using TeX Live to write mathematics research
papers for an upcoming competition. Unfortunately, it is currently
difficult to reach out to my teachers due to the weekend, which is why I am
seeking your guidance.

Could you please provide detailed instructions on how to use TeX Live?
Additionally, if you could offer guidance on writing mathematics research
papers using this application, it would be immensely helpful. I have been
recommended TeX Live by my teachers, and I am eager to get started.

Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Best regards,
Mian Muhammad Khalid