Thu 2 Nov: Neil Sloane Art and Math: TeX Hour: AI safety

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:29:07 CET 2023

Hi

As I'm busy with pressing work, there's no subject or agenda for tomorrow's
TeX Hour. Instead, all topics and participants are welcome. Instead, or
also, you might want to attend:

Art and Math Seminar: Pictures from 50 years of the OEIS: Neil Sloane
Thursday 2 November: 12:00 noon to 1:00pm Kansas time (GMT-5)
https://www.math.ksu.edu/research/artmathfiles/23f_sloane.html

Tomorrow's TeX Hour is 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time (GMT-0). It starts 30 minutes
after the end of Neil Sloane's talk. Here's the URL.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/78551255396?pwd=cHdJN0pTTXRlRCtSd1lCTHpuWmNIUT09

My work includes support for blind math and STEM students. For example see:
https://texhour.github.io/quarto/tmp/cheat-sheet-2023-10-31.html

In local news, there's an Artificial Intelligence Safety meeting near where
I live. However, it's an invitation only event, and I wasn't on the list.
So instead of Harris and Musk I'll have Neil Sloane and TeX Hour. More
information on the AI meeting is at
https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/ai-safety-summit-2023.

with kind regards

Jonathan