TL ConTeXt in minimal setup

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 07:47:40 CEST 2023

Hi Karl,

On 17/07/2023 23:51, Karl Berry wrote:
>      OK, you have to run mtxrun with LuaTeX:
>         luatex --luaonly <path-to>/mtxrun.lua --generate
>
> Thanks Joseph. It seems complex to be the invocation for tlmgr, though
> could be done, of course. I also thought context automatically rebuilt
> its stuff at the drop of a hat precisely to avoid such manual
> rebuilds. I'm baffled as usual.

I suspected it's not run anywhere 'manually' by tlmgr: I wanted mainly
to ensure there was a record on the list of what seems to fix the issue.
Probably I'll end up adding this to the script that does the install so
things work.

I'm still trying to track down what it is that's different between
scheme-infraonly + package context and a fuller install. I'll keep
experimenting.

Joseph