[pdftex] Duplex printing?

Geoff Russell geoffrey.russell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:11:33 CET 2006

Hi Robin and Pawel,

Thanks for the interest, here's a little more of what I have found.

Using the ppd file I know that the postscript I need to insert into the
pdf output file is:  statusdict begin true setduplexmode false settumble end

I have tested this by taking the pdf output, converting to postscript
and inserting
this statusdict statment into the Setup. It works, and is what I might have
to end up doing - its just very messy.

So my revised question is: how do I get the above postscript
(statusdict ...) into
the pdftex output (if I were using dvips, I could use \special).

Cheers,
Geoff Russell.

PS. I'm using Linux.