[pdftex] Limit On Bookmarks

Gruda, Jeffrey D jdgruda at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 7 18:20:35 CET 2006

Thanks for your reply.  Here is the start of my latex file:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{color}
\usepackage{alltt}
\usepackage[ps2pdf]{hyperref}
\hypersetup{
  colorlinks=true,
  linkcolor=blue,
  citecolor=blue,
  bookmarks=true,
  bookmarksopen=true,
  bookmarksopenlevel=1
}

\pdfbookmark[4]{fe}{pc3116}

I run the following commands:
latex processor_compare.tex
latex processor_compare.tex
dvips -T 11in,8.5in -Ppdf -G0 processor_compare.dvi -o
ps2pdf processor_compare.ps

In the pdf file, there is no link to the level 4 above.

It could be in 3 places where this fails:
Latex, dvips, or ps2pdf.
Jeff