Re: mathfont V0.55

> I have put a new version of the ongoing work on new math fonts at
> the usual place:

> http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mfnt0_55.tgz
> ftp://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/logimac/Dokumente/www/mixed/mfnt0_55.tgz

First impression:

* There's something really wrong with the grayscale font charts
  in bigdoc.dvi.

* It appears that bigdoc.dvi is getting too big.  When running
  it through dvips at 600 dpi, I ended up with:

	%!PS (but not EPSF because of memory limits)
	%%Creator: dvipsk 5.58f Copyright 1986, 1994 Radical Eye Software
	%%Title: doc/bigdoc.dvi
	%%Pages: 54

  The effect of this was that %%Page comments were turned off
  and replaced by %%DVIPSSectionPage comments, which gv didin't
  understand, so it didn't allow jumping directly to a page.

Detailed comments to follow later.

Cheers, Ulrik.