(partial) implementation of Justin Zieglers work

Hello,

I have put an updated version of my work on math fonts at the following
places

ftp://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/logimac/Dokumente/www/mixed/mfnt0_4.tgz
http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mfnt0_4.tgz

The main addition is an implementation of underaccents and nestable
accents. This is done almost completely on the `TeX side' - but the
macros rely on some additional kerns with the skewchar and of the
accents for proper placement. The values of these kerns are just
results of some quick experiments and will have to be corrected, if
this way of doing underaccents is generally accepted. The macro code is in
the file `accents.tex' - it is very inefficient, but I hope that it does
something useful.

Any comments are welcome!

Matthias Clasen