Re: More missing glyphs...

Both observations of Matthias are indeed true: The musical glyphs
\sharp, |flat, and \natural are used in math (and heaviy in soe fields),
and they are absent from the text companion fonts. Currently I don't plan
to add them to the tc fonts (tho if there are good arguments in favour of
having them there it would not be a problem to do so). I think, they should
go somewhere into the math fonts.

Another problem are the four playing cards. At TUG 1996 in Dubna, it was
proosed to create a TeX dingbats font to place them there (also \maltese
could find a place there), but I don't know the status of the TeX dingabats
development.

--J"org Knappen.