[tldoc] Few questions on: 2023

doc. RNDr. Ján Buša, CSc. jan.busa at tuke.sk
Sun Mar 5 17:48:41 CET 2023

Dear Karl,

Thanks for TeX Live Manual update!

I prepared the initial version of the Czech/Slovak tldoc version today.

I have 2 remarks:

1) Maybe it should be used \macOS{} instead of macOS on lines 4044, 4162, 4253, 4260, and 4265?

2) I have a problem to understand a meaning of the text:

\noindent \code{tlmgr} and infrastructure: \begin{itemize*}
    \item default to text interface on macOS.
    \item install core packages first, retry other packages once.
    \item simplistic checks for enough disk space.
\end{itemize*}

"default to text interface on macOS" - is the "infrastructure" default?
"install core packages" - tlmgr and infrastructure install?

"simplistic checks" - checks are done or tlmgr "checks"?

With kind regards

Jan