[tldoc] 2023 doc ready

Denis Bitouzé denis.bitouze at univ-littoral.fr
Fri Mar 3 16:52:05 CET 2023

Hello Karl and all,

Le 21/02/23 à 14h32, Karl Berry a écrit :

> Hello TL doc translators - I think the 2023 TL Guide is ready for your
> tender attentions. The GUI screenshots still need to be updated (feel
> free to use your own localized ones, as always), but the text should
> be stable now. Barring whatever bugs/enhancements you find, of course.

AFAICS, `make ...` are currently failing because the `tlshell-macos.png`
file, though not missing in:

  ┌────
  │ 2022/texmf-dist/doc/texlive/texlive-common/
  └────

is missing in:

  ┌────
  │ Master/texmf-dist/doc/texlive/texlive-common/
  └────

Copying this file in the latter directory does the trick. This is
commited (along the French translation).

Best.
--
Denis