[tldoc] 回覆: I can contribute to the Traditional Chinese translation of texlive

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Fri Mar 3 07:15:23 CET 2023

Dear Kung-chih Jen,

(please always keep tldoc@ in cc, so that these exchanges are documented
and others can take over when I am not available!)

> I've done the install-tl and tlmgr translations, hope this will help the project. The file has been attached to the email, please check it.

Great, thanks a lot.

I did:
- put your name/email into the po document instead of mine as last
  translator
- put you into the list of translators (file translators in the same
  directory)
- adjusted the encoding for email adresses in the header

and committed your changes. Very much appreciated!

All the best

Norbert

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live