[tldoc] [Contributing to TeX Live] help with the documentation

Daniela Cialfi danielacialfi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:11:59 CEST 2022

Dear Karl,

many thanks for all the information.

As soon as I have updates  I will let you all soon

Best,
Daniela

--
Daniela Cialfi, PhD

Postdoctoral researcher
University "G.D'Annunzio" - Chieti Pescara
Viale Pindaro 42 - 65127 Pescara ( Italy )
Tel. +39 3930571128
Email: daniela.cialfi at unich.it
<
https://webmail.unich.it/horde/imp/message.php?mailbox=INBOX.sent-mail&index=37#>