[tldoc] translations for TL22

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Feb 20 23:25:39 CET 2022

Hello again, TeX Live translators (and others).

My annual routine: if you handled the translation last year, please tell
me if you'll be able to do it again this year. If not, that's fine (of
course), I'd just like to know so we can try to find other volunteers.

There are no unusual changes to the doc this year, just the usual updates.

I hope to start the pretest next weekend, and have the TL manual
ready for translation updates shortly thereafter. --thanks, karl.