[tex-announce] Oct23 news: TUGboat, meetings, Shift Happens

Didier Verna didier.verna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:23:02 CET 2023

TeX Users Group <tug-news at tug.org> wrote:

> - Face/Interface: Global Type Design and Human-Computer Interaction,
> December 1 and December 2 at Stanford about non-Latin typography and
> more. Chuck Bigelow is the keynote speaker. The event is free, but
> pre-registration is required (list of talks is also on this page):
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/faceinterface-global-type-design-and-human-computer-interaction-tickets-720692238887
> We do not know if the conference will be streamed or recorded.

  Dear all,

FYI, it seems that the conference will be streamed after all (recorded,
I don't know):

https://stanford.zoom.us/webinar/register/8217003494325/WN_9ItlfPALSHmHwnSuYVUINA#/registration

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Jazz site:   http://www.didierverna.com
Other sites: http://www.didierverna.info