tlmgr cannot set paper size for context

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Mon Apr 3 02:28:45 CEST 2023

Hi

> D:tlmgr: found no paper file for context (from kpsewhich --progname=context --format="tex" cont-sys.tex)
> tlmgr: An error has occurred. See above messages. Exiting.

This is not surprising, since context and its udnerlying engine has
changed.

I guess for now there is nothing to do but wait until I come around
fixing it ;-)

> Should I be worried? How should I fix it?

If you don't use context, ignore it.
If you use context, you should know how to set up papersize yourself
(sorry, I don't know).

Best

Norbert

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live