[texhax] help

Julius Dittmar Julius.Dittmar at gmx.de
Mon Nov 19 11:10:16 CET 2018

Dear Prasad,

I never needed anything beyond babel and some very few hyphenation
exceptions. So I never worked with patgen.

>From the first sentences of the documentation of patgen (a program, not
a package), it might be what you need. If such exists, you could start
with one of the hyphenation patterns of babel and have patgen add your
dictionary to generate a new hyphenation pattern file which then
probably (I didn't read far enough) can be used like the babel pattern file.

If that does not work for you, my guess is you'll find more help if you
provide more information. At the moment I have not even an idea what
language we are talking about, and I have no example with which I could
play to perhaps find a solution. Without such, all anyone can give you
is some general advice.

Good luck,
Julius