Bug in 3.141592653-2.6-0.999995 (TeX Live 2023) with fontspec and tabularray?

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 12:54:19 CET 2024

Hi

I thank Bruno for his contribution. This is getting quite complicated.

In 1985/1994 Leslie Lamport wrote "Most Latex users never need to know any
more about TeX that they can learn from this book", namely his user's guide
and reference manual for Latex.

Things have changed a lot since then. Perhaps we need a growing subset of
Ctan Latex that is similarly concisely documented for "most Latex users".

Is there anything helpful relating to this problem in last year's edition
of the Latex Companion? I don't have a copy myself.

kind regards

Jonathan