Error: texlive-scripts package not found (?!), skipping revision consistency check

CarLaTeX carlatexlyx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:50:01 CET 2024

Since few days ago, when I load the repository with TeX Live Shell, I've got:

texlive-scripts package not found (?!), skipping revision consistency check

When I update my TeX Live distribution, errors like this appear:

tlmgr.pl: updmap-sys failed (status 1), output:
C:\texlive\2023\bin\windows\runscript.tlu:941:
C:\texlive\2023\bin\windows\runscript.tlu:864: no appropriate script
or program found: updmap

However, the packages are updated and if I compile a document I have no problem.

Should I reinstall TeX Live 2023? Or may I wait till 2024?

Thank you!
Carla