TeXWorks

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Thu Jan 11 00:45:27 CET 2024

I'm sorry to go off-topic, but before I invest a lot of time, is
TeXWorks able to detect an author's use of bibliographies, indexes, and
glossaries, and combine them in a single button? From a brief look, you
have to process the LaTeX document, then return to the Typeset button
and pick your bib processor, and then return to the typeset button again
and pick your processor again. There seems to be some doubt as to
whether it can be configured to run latexmk, which would possibly solve
the problem.

Peter