texlua-based tool and restricted shell escape

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 01:25:06 CET 2024

Hi,

I am one of the users who disabled shell_escape. The shell_escape
commands are defined without full paths thus it is possible that a
malicious program with that name will be written to the computer and
executed. If someone sends me a file which relies on shell_escape, it
will not work on my computers.

Zdeněk Wagner
https://www.zdenek-wagner.eu/

st 21. 2. 2024 v 1:10 odesílatel Reinhard Kotucha via tex-live