perl 5.38 tlpretest (windows)

SUPRIYA MANDAL anisupriya2002 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 19:43:51 CET 2024

Install it on linux Ubuntu fedora and see pdflatex is working on eps images
and it is automatically converted into pdf form or not or we have to do
manually eps converted to pdf.

I earnestly request you all those who have windows install linux by dual
boot or in virtual box and see download texlive2023.iso file
Thank you and install it and compile the pdflatex command.

SUPRIYA MANDAL