tl24 pretest: bug report

SUPRIYA MANDAL anisupriya2002 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:01:06 CET 2024

I have reinstalled it texlive 2023 but it is saying that use sudo
tlmgr-self-update-all. After updating all then also epstopdf package is not
working. I have searched in Google use external source to convert eps to
pdf and then compile it. It is not possible to convert it and then rename
it doc-eps-converted to pdf.

Thank you
SUPRIYA MANDAL