tl24 pretest: bug report

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:39:45 CET 2024

Do you have path to the pretest bonaries at the beginning of PATH? You
should first try "which tex" and see what it finds. If it is not at
the beginning of PATH, Linux distros use their own tex. This is the
most frequent problem in Linux.

Zdeněk Wagner
https://www.zdenek-wagner.eu/

út 13. 2. 2024 v 14:57 odesílatel Ven. Pandita (Burma)