strange koma-script package requirements

Frank Mittelbach frank.mittelbach at latex-project.org
Fri Feb 9 13:10:41 CET 2024

Am 09.02.24 um 12:38 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> And indeed, the tlpsrc file for koma-script contains depend footmisc If
> this is incorrect, we can surely updated it. Where the bigfoot came from
> ... mystery to me!

that came from the recent request to make footmisc dependent on bigfoot
by somebody. There is a dependency to perpage (if you use that option in
footmisc) which is a package distributed by bigfoot and I think Karl
implemented that a few days ago.

The relationship footmisc - KOMA I have no idea where that came from,
but if Markus says there is none, then that should be taken out I guess.

frank