biber now available for Linux_aarch64

Alexander Krumeich alexander.krumeich at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:34:04 CEST 2023

Dear TeX Live maintainers,

biber is now supported on the Linux_aarch64 platform.

Starting today with version 2.19, biber for Linux_aarch64 is available
on CTAN at https://ctan.org/pkg/biber-linux-aarch64 and on SourceForge
at https://sourceforge.net/projects/biblatex-biber/files/biblatex-biber/current/binaries/Linux/.

This contribution is a collaboration between Simon Braß and myself,
and of course Philip Kime. Simon and I are committed to providing
builds for this platform in the future. We're loooking forward to
seeing the aarch64 build incorporated into TeX Live. We hope that
pointing to the builds on this mailing list is sufficient to set
things in motion. Kindly get back to me if there are any questions or
further requirements.

Best regards

   Alexander