O/T : linux: can I list which small caps are in a ttf/otf font ?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:45:07 CEST 2023

čt 26. 10. 2023 v 10:05 odesílatel Zdenek Wagner
<zdenek.wagner at gmail.com> napsal:

> čt 26. 10. 2023 v 2:12 odesílatel Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com> napsal:

> > > Thanks.  As always, it is knowing which search-terms to use.
> > >
> > > ĸen
> >
> > html at https://pinyin.info/unicode/diacritics.html
> >
> Good but there should be a longer list defining the names for the
> complete unicode (I am not sure whether you really need it). At least,
> gucharmap displays all the names thus its source code has the
> definition file.

Hi,

by examining the gucharmap source I have finally found the files here:
https://unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/

The definition of the UnicodeDate.txt file format is here:
https://www.unicode.org/L2/L1999/UnicodeData.html

Zdeněk Wagner
https://www.zdenek-wagner.eu/