TeX Hour: Thu 19 October: Set theory cheat sheet

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 20:41:40 CEST 2023

Hi

This week we’ll discuss and perhaps start creating a set theory cheat
sheet. The result will be published on the TeX Hour website, via the Quarto
publishing system for STEM documents.

Quarto is a strong candidate for producing accessible outputs (as HTML),
particularly for blind users. Here are relevant links for that:
https://texhour.github.io/quarto/
https://texhour.github.io/quarto/tmp/venn-diagrams-2023-10-17.html

TeX Hour: Thursday 19 October, 6:30 to 7:30pm BST
TeX Hour URL: https://texhour.github.io/2023/10/19/set-theory-cheat-sheet/
Zoom URL:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/78551255396?pwd=cHdJN0pTTXRlRCtSd1lCTHpuWmNIUT09

Most of the top ten set theory cheat sheets are PDF, and are not
accessible. Surely in 2023 we can do better than that. This Tex Hour will
have a go.

By the way, Have a Go was a BBC Radio show that ran from 1946 to 1967. See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_a_Go.
with best regards

Jonathan