O/T : linux: can I list which small caps are in a ttf/otf font ?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 9 04:12:30 CET 2023

On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 12:05:05AM +0100, Peter Flynn wrote:
> On 24/10/2023 23:38, Ken Moffat via
>
> You could also ask on TYPO-L (https://listserv.heanet.ie/typo-l.html)
>
> Peter

I was under the impression I had successfully subscribed to there,
and then got the otfinfo suggestion here so did not ask there.

But trying to post by email with detaisl of what I've changed has
now bounced.  So I'll just mention here that http://zarniwhoop.uk
has now been updated to cover all the details for transitional serif
fonts, with an updated lipsum-serif-transitional.pdf file and a new
page for people to copy and edit when looking at the weights of their
installed fonts.

I plan to update other lipsum files for different (latin alphabet)
font types, but at the moment I'm stuck in the details of fontconfig
and docbook xml, and will then be fighting/cursing python-3.12.

But this is very O/T for this list, so I'll stop here.

ĸen
--
This is magic for grown-ups; it has to be hard because we know there's
no such thing as a free goblin.