Error during update

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon May 29 11:35:47 CEST 2023

I do not know, I use Linux thus I have perl in Linux distro. I
compared the version in my computer (from 2023) with a version on
another computer with an older Linux distro (from 2021) and File.pm is
the same thus using the version from TL 2022 should be safe.

Zdeněk Wagner
https://www.zdenek-wagner.eu/

po 29. 5. 2023 v 11:27 odesílatel Uwe Ziegenhagen