TeXLive 2023 Windows Installer doesn't start post-download/-installation config (no tlmgr, texworks etc.)...?

epsilon at int.pl epsilon at int.pl
Fri May 5 22:30:27 CEST 2023

I am relieved to inform you that I have successfully downloaded the ISO image and (by the way, only on the second attempt -- the first time I encountered errors most likely related to generating filename datebase etc, I guess) installed the "full" installation so that I don't seem to have any more problems (so far everything looks fine, is in place and starts normally, we'll see how it goes with strange formats/styles in the future). I want to express my sincerest gratitude for all the help -- thank you so much for your time!

Kind regards,
Jan Kaput