error with lualatex but not with xelatex

Volker RW Schaa v.r.w.schaa at gsi.de
Tue Aug 8 23:19:58 CEST 2023

Hi κen,

just as an added info (which doesn't solve any of your problems) of a website I'm using to check fonts, glyph & language coverage.

I do not have the need of covering exotic languages but I've learned a lot when using the following website
  ★ FontDrop!    https://fontdrop.info/
  ★ FontCompare  https://fontdrop.info/#/compare
  ★ Font Language Report shows the covered languages/scripts under "database"
     (182 languages in 24 scripts)
     https://fontdrop.info/#/languages

I find it's a nice tool for quick checks what your installed fonts cover.

Best regards,
    Volker