Biblatex-chicago

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 20:11:38 CEST 2023

it wouldn't be under texlive/2023/bin,

tlmgr info biblatex-chicago

shows the following which means you can install biblatex-chicago or
collection-bibtexextra  via tlmgr if you didn't originally install
texlive-full

David

package:     biblatex-chicago
category:    Package
shortdesc:   Chicago style files for BibLaTeX
longdesc:    This is a BibLaTeX style that implements the Chicago
'author-date' and 'notes with bibliography' style specifications given in
the Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition (with continuing support for the
16th edition, too). The style implements entry types for citing
audio-visual materials, among many others. The package was previously known
as biblatex-chicago-notes-df.
installed:   Yes
revision:    65037
sizes:       doc: 4189k, run: 1981k