Tex-live 2021 installation problem with WIN11 PC

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:08:14 CET 2021

Hi,

the developers certainkly want to make TeX Live work on Win11 but you
should be more specific about the issue. The problem may be in TeX
Live, it may be in your computer. So, please, give more information
and somebody will certainly reply. This list is the right place for
such reports.

Zdeněk Wagner