[tex-k] A 215 line -15

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at mailbox.org
Sat Apr 10 16:42:43 CEST 2021

on B113 it says ``nonalphabetic character, like `\/''', so 'character'
and 'alphabetic character' seem to differ.
Just for the record, here are the lines that need to be corrected:
A215,-15
A270,2
A367,10
A385,-10
A469,-20
A475,-21

B177, -16 (§438)
B178, -18, -16 and -5 (§442)
B556, 25 (INDEX)
B590, -29 (NAMES OF SECTIONS)

So, just twelve opportunities to make Computers and Typesetting even
more correct and therefore more comprehensible, which amounts to C
hexadecimal dollars. I do not think, it is too late. The next tuneup
will be 2029, plenty of time to improve.

With regards,
Wolfgang Helbig