[pdftex] png and eps

sdj at tiscali.it sdj at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 6 15:42:52 CET 2006

Dear All,

Please accept my apologies if this is not the correct forum where to
forward my querie.

I am having some trouble with including both png and eps images in one
latex document.

If I build my file using the TeXnicCentre MikTex LateX=>PS=>PDF build
command, I end up with a pdf document which is perfectly formatted, but
where all my png files are displayed in black & white.

If instead I build my output file using the LateX=>DVI command I end
up with a dvi file which is not perfectly formatted, but where both my
eps and png files are displayed in colour.

My question is the following: Is there a way to include both coloured
png and coloured eps graphics in one document (without transforming the
eps files to pdf using eps2pdf ) ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Pepe

P.S. I use the package graphicx & color

Pepe S. D. Juevara

- No debe cambiarse de caballo al cruzar el río -

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/